-
Has anyone ever considered that Danny might not want to be a full-time memeber?
He already has a band (Shivaree) who are pretty big in Europe (especially Spain ...or was it Italy?) and he's played with artists like Tom Waits.
Maybe he feels pretty comfortable in the position as a "hired gun".
-
Man I'm telling you, some of these posts in the last few days are fucking stupid! Who gives a filthy fuck if Dan or Bob or however is in the band? I'd like to see more posts on shows and bootlegs and maybe getting updated if Mike flaked on another show...
-
WOW!! How ridiculous all this fighting is!! I think its kind of insulting to Danny to have his name as the topic and you open it up to read all this mudslinging! LAME!
...and whoever said that about Erika, I just want to say that although I dont post on here too often anymore, I think she is one of the best things that ever happened to this board. She brought a whole new dynamic that brought this board to a different level of connecting with people on here, some of you actually realize that maybe you should watch what you say now, cause these are real people with real lives. I personally appreciate it.
She's alot of fun and has had an opportunity to meet quite a few of us boardmembers. She's got a big heart and is a load of fun, same goes for Danny. The only thing that should have been written on this subject was people giving him props. If you dont want to give him props then why say anything??